What Is A “Digital Detox”?
A Digital Detox is a period of time away from smartphones, tablets, computers and the internet to reduce stress and anxiety, focus on relationships in the physical world, get clear on your values and enjoy some much needed downtime.
According to The Independant Newspaper: “Almost half of families are going on a “digital detox” this summer because they are worried their children spend too much time on gadgets”
Why Do A Digital Detox?
9 Surprising Benefits of
Doing a Digital Detox
1. Makes You More Relaxed And Calm
When your phone or table isn’t buzzing all the time, you can take a deep breath, relax and feel peace. A digital detox brings much needed calm to a crazy life.
2. Builds Healthier Relationships
As you look up from the screen, you’ll feel inspired to connect more with those around you and appreciate the real people in your life.
3. Gives You Time Freedom
Once the phone is off, you can create your schedule your way. Now you can do what you want, when you want, instead of reacting to endless notifications and distractions.
4. Doubles Or Triples Your Productivity
You’ll be amazed how much more focused and productive you become when you aren’t distracted.
5. Promotes Healthy Eating Habits And Health
You’ll have more time and space to eat better, take time to enjoy your meals.5. Creates A more content and calmer you. Too much screen time makes us anxious, overwhelmed and stressed. By taking time away, your higher self will re-emerge.
6. Improves Your Physical Health
As you let of all the stress and checking, you’ll be able to take better care of your body and be more present with your mental/emotional/physical state. You’ll also have more time do exercise you enjoy and feel great in your body
7. Improves Your Sleep
Screen time before bed keeps us awake too long and disrupts our sleep. When you let it go, you find yourself going to be earlier and enjoying deeper, more nourishing sleep and waking up feeling fresh and alive.
8. Inspires Creativity
As you take time to focus and create, without interruption, your true creativity will shine.
9. Makes You Smarter
By taking time away from screens you’ll have more time to think, read, learn and develop your cognitive abilities.
There are so many more benefits…
The Ultimate Digital Detox Guide
What You’ll Get In This Online Course
The Digital Detox Set Up:
Winning Before You Begin
- Creating A New Relationship With Technology
- A Birds Eye View Of The Freedom Now Experience
- Your Digital Detox Check List
- Overcoming Guilt And Potential Problems In Advance
How To Create A Truly Remarkable Digital Detox Experience
- What Is Your Big Why – Why Do You Want To Do A Digital Detox?
- Create Your Joy And Fun List
- Discover The Paradox Of Real Joy Vs Addiction
- How To Replace Old Digital Habits With New Offline Truly Satisfying Ones (And How Addictions Work)
- The 3 Levels Of Digital Detox: What Type Of Digital Detox Are You Doing?
- When Will You Begin? Schedule Your Success
- Who Needs To Know? Resolve Anxiety, Close Open Loops In Advance And Create Peace Of Mind
- Setting Up Email Autoresponders For Email Freedom And Peace Of Mind
- Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind: Give Your E-Media To A Friend (Or Hide It Well)
- Enjoying Social Media Freedom
- The Essential Success Secret: Set Up Rock Solid Accountability & Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
- Get Started!
Digital Detox Awesome Extras
How to make your experience even more awesome
- Get Some Fun Stuff For Your Offline Life
- How To Finish A Project During Your Digital Detox
- Take A Vacation or Bring The Vacation To You
- Create Your Real Friends List & Connect With Them